Thanks to all of you, I gained over 450 followers in 2015! Hopefully, 2016 brings some more. For now, here are the stats!
WordPress, thanks for being great at coming up with random statistic matches. I really needed to know this:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 7,200 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people.
Whoo! And some more facts…
- Stat views for 2015 have increased six times since 2014
- Most popular posts in order:
*The Role of Eponine was posted on May 2014. As one of the oldest posts on this blog, I’m happy that my writing has staying power, meaning that I may write similar posts should this support continue.
- The top referring sites:
- Facebook: 155 followers – over 100 are strangers! (Follow on the right!)
- WordPress Reader: 359 followers
- Daily Post
*I don’t know how to use Twitter that great – I’ll work on that…maybe.
- I’ve reached over 100 countries this past year. Most of you are from the United States with 4,972, but the United Kingdom and France are not far behind! Other countries include Germany, India, the Netherlands, and Australia!
- Busiest Month: July – Thank you, Guest Post Month!
Thanks again, everyone! I’ll see you next year!